We're giving away $1,000 in prizes!
From Bellingham to Marshfield, Carver to Taunton and every town in between, our area is brimming with beautiful places and we want to see your picture-perfect moments.
Enter our Photo Calendar Contest for a chance to win our $500 Grand Prize!
Share your best photos from the region, illustrating how you see each season and capture our Bluestone COMMUNITY through YOUR lens.
Entry Deadline: August 15th, 2021 at 11:59PM ET.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF MASSACHUSETTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. PERSONS SUBMITTING ENTRIES NEED NOT BE A CUSTOMER OF THE BANK TO ENTER.
SPONSOR: The sponsor of this contest is Bluestone Bank. The Corporate Office is located at 756 Orchard Street, Raynham, MA.
How Do I Enter?
Show us your view of the beautiful seasons in the Bluestone Bank community by uploading your photos to our Facebook Page’s photo contest application now through August 15th, 2021 at 11:59PM ET. All participants may submit up to 5 photos.
If you don’t have access to Facebook you may submit your photo by:
Mail CD: Bluestone Bank, 756 Orchard Street, Raynham, MA 02767
Hand Delivery of CD: Bluestone Bank, 756 Orchard Street, Raynham, MA 02767
Include the following with your submission:
1. Contact information: Name, address, phone and email address
2. Photo release form: The photo release form must accompany all entries
3. Identification: Photo caption describing your picture
All photos should be submitted in JPEG or TIFF format and should be high resolution with 300 DPI or higher.
- Photos submitted should be as originally taken as possible:
- Editing should be kept to very minor enhancements.
- DO NOT use Photoshop or other software to greatly alter the photo.
- DO NOT add additional imagery to the photo.
- Photos must have been taken by the individual submitting the entry. Photos from other sources such as internet or stock photography vendors will not be considered.
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
What is the Winner Selection Process
- On August 16th, 2021, the Sponsor will select 13 finalists from all the photos received. Entries will be judged on the basis of which photos best represent the spirit of the seasonal contest. Sponsor’s decision is final and binding in all respects.
- On or about August 18th, 2021, the 13 photos will be published to the contest app, where they will remain through August 27th, 2021 at 11:59PM ET.
- Members of Sponsor’s online social network will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite photo through the photo contest application found at https://www.facebook.com/BankBluestone. One vote per person per day is permitted.
- The person who submitted the photo with the most votes as of 11:59PM ET on August 27th, 2021 will be the official winner.
- In the event of a tie, Sponsor will repost the top photos on their Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/BankBluestone), notify the entrants and invite the online social network community to continue to vote for the photo of their choice. Length of additional voting time to be determined by Sponsor.
- In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within ten (10) days after notification, Sponsor may select a new winner
For a written confirmation of the winners (available after August 27th, 2021), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope (no later than September 13th, 2021), to: The 2022 Photo Contest Winner Confirmation Request, 756 Orchard Street Raynham, MA 02767-1028.
What are the Prizes?
$500 will be awarded to the owner of the photo with the most votes!
A $300 will be awarded to the first runner-up.
A $200 will be awarded to the second runner-up.
The following 10 runners-up will be awarded exceptional bragging rights as well as having their picture featured in Bluestone Bank’s 2022 calendar.
Who is Eligible?
This contest is open to all legal residents of the state of Massachusetts who are over the age of 18 as of July 1st, 2021. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after July 1st, 2021 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
What are some Additional Considerations?
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any persons whom it considers having intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this contest. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Sponsor reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final. Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Electronically reproduced, mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete or inaccurate entries are void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Facebook account for the potentially winning entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the Authorized account holder for the e-mail address associated with the Facebook account for the potentially winning entry.
By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the photos.
All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. By submitting an entry, you are granting permission to Sponsor to publish photo or photos on its website and social network community page, for promotional purposes.
The winner and runners-up will be contacted by the Marketing Department. Winner and runners-up will also agree to sign a photo release form allowing Sponsor to use photo for website and other promotional uses. Bluestone Bank will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
SCHEDULE: The contest begins on July 1st, 2021 and ends on or about August 15th, 2021.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK™. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO BLUESTONE BANK (REFERRED TO AS “SPONSOR”). THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL BE USED FOR THIS PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATION PURPOSES ONLY.
Photo Contest Notice of Privacy
At Bluestone Bank, we are dedicated to serving your needs. We offer a wide variety of products and services that you may find valuable in managing your personal finances. We also make available new products and services from time to time. To make you aware of these services, we may provide you with information through online promotional pages such as websites and social networks.
Since we do use a variety of methods to provide these services to you, your confidence in every aspect of our relationship is important to us. Safekeeping of your personal information is a priority with us.
This disclosure is intended to help you understand our policies and practices about handling information and how we comply with the various privacy laws. We will keep confidential any information about you, but we may share information about you with non-affiliated third-party companies (as described in Section 1 below). When we refer in this disclosure to the terms “we”, “us”, “our” or “Bank”, it means Bluestone Bank. The terms “you” and “your” mean you. The term “information” means nonpublic, personal information that we may have on record about you as described below.
1. How do we restrict disclosure of personal information?
We do not reveal specific information about you to non-affiliated third parties with the following exceptions:
- If you request in writing that we provide it to another party (such as entering a contest and agreeing to post your name as a winner on our fan page).
- If the information is required by or allowed by law (for example, a subpoena or court order to produce records regarding the misuse of third-party social networking in accordance to the posted rules). In such instances, information provided is limited to that required by law;
- If the information is required by a Bank auditor or examiner for the purpose of completing an official audit or regulatory examination of the Bank.
2. E-mail address and birth date
We will not disclose your e-mail address or birth date to a non-affiliated third party in order for them to sell you products or services. We do not store your birth date as it is only used to verify age to enter a contest. Your e-mail address is to be used only to communicate with you by Bluestone Bank.
3. What information do we collect about you?
We will only ask for your name, e-mail address (as stated above), and birth date (to verify age for entry into a contest). We do not store your birth date information communicated through third-party social networks and online pages.
Please remember that while Bluestone Bank protects the information we collect from you, there are other sources of information about you that are publicly available and beyond our control (for example, based on the privacy settings you set on your social network user pages other social network users may be able to view content on your page – check your user privacy settings regularly).
4. How do we safeguard our information?
Please be assured that whenever we use a third-party company or vendor to provide services on our behalf, we contractually bind them to strict confidentiality with respect to any information that we may have provided, including information about our customers.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, please contact one of our customer service representatives at 800.356.8622 toll-free or 508.884.3300 locally.
- We will investigate the problem, and we will take appropriate action quickly and according to industry practices and applicable law.
Bluestone Bank will NEVER call or e-mail you asking for account or personal information. If you ever receive a phone call or e-mail like this, do not give out your information and please notify us right away.
We will also NEVER ask you to download anything in an e-mail or from any social networking site.
7. How we handle e-mail
If you send us e-mail, we may retain the content of the e-mail and your e-mail address in order to respond to questions or concerns that you may have regarding the promotion. To help ensure secure transmissions, your e-mail address and e-mails are sent through a contest entry form page which is secure using a type of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Since an Internet e-mail response back to you would not be secure, we will not include confidential personal information in an e-mail response. PLEASE NOTE that your own web browser e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information, you may want to call us or send it through the U.S. Post Office instead. You may also contact us by phone or by visiting your nearest branch office of Bluestone Bank.
These pages are for Bluestone Bank online promotional purposes only. Bluestone Bank makes no express or implied warranty regarding the information or data presented on these pages, and hereby expressly disclaims all legal liability and responsibility to those persons or entities who use or access the pages and their content, based on their reliance on any information or data that is available through online social networks where we are active.
Please note that since we cannot control information on other Internet sites, we are not responsible for the content of sites that may be linked from our online social network page, or Bluestone Bank, such as the local chambers of commerce and other financial sites.