Kick back, relax and watch your savings add up with a Bluestone Bank statement savings plan.
Whether you’re saving for a dream vacation or just want to make your deposits work harder, it pays to open a statement savings account. Your savings will grow, fully insured,1 at competitive interest rates. Plus, you’ll have the convenience of these added features:
- Easy-to-read monthly statement (combine your savings with your checking account statement to streamline record keeping)
- Easy access via ATM-only debit card, online banking, telephone banking or in person at any branch location
- Transfer from a Statement Savings Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfer (limit six  per month)2
- No monthly service charges3
1 All Bluestone Bank deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor, with the excess over $250,0000 insured by the DIF.
2 A fee of $10 will be charged for each transfer in excess of six.
3There are no monthly service charges when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $200 in your account. Otherwise, there is a monthly service charge of $2.
*Effective as of 5/7/2021
|Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*||Minimum Deposit To Open Account||Minimum Daily Balance to Obtain APY|
4Annual Percentage Yield (APY) subject to change. This is a variable rate that is subject to change after the account has been opened. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
- Reorder Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Account Transfers
- Notarizing Documents
- Signature Guarantee / Signature Validation
- Wire Transfers
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Overdraft Protection: Opt-in Form
- Overdraft Protection: Line Of Credit
- Scoremore Deals
- Deposit Insurance
- Telephone Banking
- Bank By Mail
- It Pays To Tell Your Age!