Send money in minutes1 to friends and family. Zelle® is secure and easy in your Bluestone Bank mobile banking app. Send or receive money with people you trust, no matter where they bank.2
Ready to get startedDownload our Mobile App
This is how money moves.®
- Send – Send money in minutes1 to almost anyone you know or trust2 using an email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Enter the amount, add a note, tap send and you’re done!
- Request – Just enter the U.S. mobile number3 or email address of almost anyone you know or trust, along with the amount they owe you and hit send. As soon they respond to your request and send money, it goes directly into your Bluestone Bank account.
- Split – Dining out with friends? Split the cost of the bill with a built-in calculator. Just tap the ‘Split’ button, select the people in your group and enter the total amount you want to split. Zelle sends a request to everyone for their share.3
- Reorder Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Account Transfers
- Notarizing Documents
- Signature Guarantee / Signature Validation
- Wire Transfers
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Overdraft Protection: Opt-in Form
- Overdraft Protection: Line Of Credit
- Scoremore Deals
- Deposit Insurance
- Telephone Banking
- Bank By Mail
- It Pays To Tell Your Age!
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.