Online & Mobile
Transfer funds, check account balances, make loan payments – anywhere, anytime – with Bluestone Bank Online and the Bluestone Bank Mobile Banking App.1 It’s banking the way you like it – convenient, secure and free.
Ready to get startedEnroll Now
- Pay your bills without writing a check
- Schedule recurring payments
- Expedite bill payments
- Pay virtually anyone – virtually
- View recent activity, revise payments and add/delete payment receipts
- Replace your paper statements with monthly eStatements
- Enjoy streamlined and secure electronic record keeping
Automatic Linking & Transferring Funds
- Links all your accounts automatically, including loan and personal statement deposit accounts (except certificates of deposit)
- Lets you transfer funds between all linked accounts using Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- For additional information or to opt out of Automatic Linking, please call 800.356.8622.
- To transfer funds between unlinked accounts, simply download our Funds Transfer Form and return your completed form to any of our branch locations or mail it to:
Attn: Deposit Operations
756 Orchard Street
Raynham, MA 02767
- Speed, convenience and security in one easy-to-navigate mobile app
- Use Mobile Deposit to check balances, deposit checks, pay bills or transfer funds
- Lets you deposit checks right from your smartphone or tablet
- Simply take a picture of the front and back of the check and follow the on-screen prompts
- Available 24/7, deposits verified via email notification
- Download the app at the App Store for iPhone/iPad or the Google Play Store
Enjoy faster Digital Banking access, with the touch of a finger!
- Add an extra layer of security on your debit card
- Control where, when and how your debit card is used
- Turn your card off if you misplace it, set spending limits, receive instant notifications whenever your card is used, or define geographic regions
- Available on the Bluestone Mobile App
Text Banking (SMS)
- Convenient option for any time you’re without mobile internet access2
- Send a text command to a short code to access account information
- Click on the “Manage Mobile Banking Settings” link to enroll from your online banking account
- Reorder Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Automatic Account Transfers
- Notarizing Documents
- Signature Guarantee / Signature Validation
- Wire Transfers
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Overdraft Protection: Opt-in Form
- Overdraft Protection: Line Of Credit
- Scoremore Deals
- Deposit Insurance
- Telephone Banking
- Bank By Mail
- It Pays To Tell Your Age!
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1You must be enrolled in Bluestone Bank’s Online Banking in order to use Mobile Banking.
2Message & data rates may apply. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information.
3Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
4Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.