At Your Convenience
If it makes your life easier, it’s on our list of personal banking convenience services. Looking for something you don’t see here? Talk to us.
Set up direct deposit into your checking account of any paycheck, government check or other regularly occurring payment – a big timesaver!
Pay yourself first! Put money aside for holidays, getaways or other special expenses. Just decide how much and how often, and we’ll automatically transfer funds from one statement account to another.
Bluestone Bank customers enjoy free Notary services. Let us witness and certify your signatures on your most important documents.
We are pleased to offer Medallion STAMP Signature Guarantee and Signature Validation services to our customers at certain locations. Please call ahead to find the location nearest you!
Send money quickly and safely to domestic or international locations. Request a Wire Transfer at any of our conveniently located branches.
Store your important records, documents, and valuables safely.
We’ve all been there. That’s why there’s overdraft protection. Connect your personal checking account to this instant line of credit and avoid the cost and inconvenience of overdrafts.
Score deals when you use your Bluestone Bank Debit MasterCard® at select restaurants, major retailers (online and in-store), services, entertainment venues and more. Benefits include:
- Easy access and activation through online and mobile banking
- Cash back or bonus points for redeeming activated offers
- Rewards post automatically to your monthly account statement
ScoreMore Deals Program Rules
- You can earn rewards for eligible activity (“Qualifying Transactions”) at participating retailers.
- A qualifying transaction means: 1) a purchase transaction made with your participating account (debit); 2) a transaction at eligible, participating retailer locations (“In-store Purchases”) or through retailer websites (“Online Purchases”); 3) a transaction that meets retailer qualifications as disclosed in the Retailer Offer (“Retailer Offer(s)”) on the mobile banking application or online banking web pages.
- Rewards for qualifying purchases typically post at the end of the month following the date of purchase. Some Retailer Offers may require additional processing time. Rewards for qualifying travel or lodging transactions are awarded after completion of travel or stay.
- Retailers and Retailer Offers are subject to cancellation, removal or change at any time, without notice, even if such a change impacts your ability to qualify for reward earnings. Awarding of rewards for Qualifying Transactions is subject to continuing participation of retailers and may change at any time without notification.
- For details of Retailer Offers, click on any of the retailer logos displayed via the mobile banking application or online banking web pages. Not all programs are delivered in both mobile banking applications and online banking web pages.
- Online purchases may be considered eligible for rewards earnings only when they meet the retailer qualifications as disclosed in the Retailer Offer.
- Taxes, fees, tips and shipping/handling charges may be excluded from Qualifying Transactions and may not earn rewards.
- No offers, coupons or discount codes other than those offered by the program may be used in conjunction with a Qualified Transaction.
- Once awarded, rewards are automatically added to your account balance and subject to the Program Rules.
- Returns are subject to the return policy of the Retailer where you made your purchase. If you return or cancel an item, rewards may also be reversed from that sale. If a return has occurred and the reward is still active, new qualifying transactions may not receive rewards.
- Exchanges also may make purchases ineligible for rewards, since the merchant may cancel the order and replace it with a new one. If a return has occurred and the reward is still active, new qualifying transactions may not receive rewards.
- Please contact Customer Service if you do not receive your reward for a Qualifying Transaction within sixty (60) days. Any ability to claim non-receipt of rewards for a Qualifying Transaction is considered waived if Award Headquarters does not receive notification within ninety (90) days.
Congress permanently increased the standard maximum deposit insurance amount to $250,000 per depositor. All deposits above the FDIC limit are insured in full by the Depositors Insurance Fund.
NOTICE OF EXPIRATION OF THE TEMPORARY FULL FDIC INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NONINTEREST-BEARING TRANSACTION ACCOUNTS.
By operation of federal law, beginning January 1, 2013, funds deposited in a noninterest -bearing account (including an Interest on Lawyer Trust Account) no longer will receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Beginning January 1, 2013, all of a depositor’s accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category.
For more information about FDIC insurance coverage of noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, visit http://www.fdic.gov/deposit/covered/categories.html. Find out more about FDIC’s deposit insurance. Find out more about Depositors Insurance Fund.
Call us toll-free at 877.527.4343 any time to check your account balance, verify amount and date of your last deposit, transfer funds between accounts and much more. Download our Telephone Banking Instruction Guide for details.
Prefer to bank by mail? Ask us for pre-addressed postage paid envelopes. We’ll process your transaction and send you a receipt in the mail.
If you’re 65 or older (or 18 or under), we’ll waive the monthly service charges on your personal checking and/or savings accounts. If you’re eligible, please call us at 800.356.8622 so we can update our records.