When it comes to estate planning, there’s no time like the present to get started. With the goal of maximizing the benefit to your loved ones, Bluestone Wealth & Trust will help you build a thorough and thoughtfully considered plan.
We take an integrated approach to estate planning that pulls together the legal and financial aspects of asset management. The result: a more streamlined process and a well-conceived plan to preserve your assets and protect your family for years to come.
Estate Planning Services
- Help seniors and adult children plan long-term care and manage retirement assets
- Help older adults manage retirement assets, handle inheritances and plan long-term care for themselves and elderly parents
- Help parents with children under 18 manage assets, guardianship issues and college education planning
- Help parents with special-needs children provide for ongoing guardianship and asset management designed for continued care
- Help single people without children plan for financial security and asset distribution
- Help small business owners with succession planning
- Help property owners avert liability issues and avoid probate*
- Help people with taxable estates of over $1 million do estate tax planning*
Estate Planning Process
1. Fact-Finding Session
You’ll meet with a financial planner to discuss your goals and create the framework for your financial plan, with no added cost or obligation. We’ll review pertinent information about your income and taxes, retirement accounts, personal property and real estate holdings and liabilities. An estate planning attorney – your own or an independent attorney referred by Bluestone Wealth & Trust – will then review your information.*
2. Legal Analysis & Review*
After a thorough review, your attorney* prepares an action plan to protect your assets and maximize your resources, including updating your current documents to reflect your objectives and current tax laws. Your action plan could cover anything from wills, durable power of attorney and health care proxy to guardians for minor children, trusts, long-term care and succession planning. Each service comes with a flat-fee charge. A member of the Bluestone Wealth and Trust team will help with any financial investments in your plan.
You can now decide to take your personalized action plan to an attorney* or other form of follow-up.*
4. Survivorship Benefits
As an active participant in your planning process, we can be a valuable resource to family members in the event of your death, helping with the many details involved in the transition of your estate.
Your Financial Planning Team
Big dreams, meet your team – the Bluestone Wealth & Trust professionals ready to share their expertise to help you plan for your best future.
*Infinex, our representatives and Bluestone Bank do not provide tax or legal advice. We recommend that you consult your own accountant, tax advisor or legal advisor regarding your particular situation.
Trust assets are: (1) not bank deposits or obligations; (2) not guaranteed by any bank; (3) not insured or guaranteed by the FDIC, the Federal Reserve Board or any other government agency, and (4) may lose value.
Investments and Insurance Products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Bluestone Wealth & Trust is a tradename of Bluestone Bank. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Account Executives are representatives of Infinex.
Investment and Insurance Products:
- Are NOT FDIC Insured
- Are NOT Insured by Any Government Agency
- Are NOT Bank Deposits
- Are NOT Guaranteed by the Bank
- May Lose Value