The long legacy of giving through the Bridgewater Savings Bank Charitable Foundation and the Mansfield Bank Charitable Foundation will continue through the Bluestone Bank Charitable Foundation.
Start the processGrant Request Form
Bluestone Bank Charitable Foundation
In the 2021 giving year, the Foundation's funding priorities will include:
- Affordable Housing and Homelessness
- Drug Addiction / Opioid Abuse / Drug Awareness Programs
- Veterans Causes
- Youth Intervention Programs
- Financial Literacy Programs
The Foundation awards one grant per year to eligible organizations. If you receive a grant in this giving year, you must wait until the next year before applying again.
The Charitable Foundation considers grant proposals from nonprofits as defined in IRS Codes section 501 (c)(3). It also accepts applications from:
- Organizations that direct services to low- to moderate-income households in our defined market area
- Organizations that support development and maintenance of housing for low- to moderate-income households in our defined market area
- Organizations dedicated to improving the quality of community life in our defined market area
- Other organizations whose goals match up with the Foundation’s mission
The Foundation does not provide funding for individuals, sports, individual schools, or religious groups.
The Bluestone Bank Charitable Foundation’s financial grants and monetary gifts support nonprofit organizations whose work benefits communities served by the Bank.
Directors of the Bluestone Bank Charitable Foundation evaluate grant requests, review proposals and make funding decisions. Grants of up to $5,000 are awarded to qualified non-profit organizations based on demonstrated needs and existing resources. Financial support is contingent on the strength of Bank earnings and the Bank’s ability to make available funds to support its philanthropic endeavors.
The funding decision may take several weeks to complete. Applicants will be notified of their proposal outcome by email.